Destin Florida Homes For Sale
While Agata Grudzinski is one of the hardest working realtors on the Emerald Coast and always holds her clients as her top priority, Shelley Smith is an experienced realtor who lives, works, and plays in the area, giving her an intimate knowledge of what the community has to offer as well as the current real estate market.
If you’re looking for excellence in service and a team with experience and a deep understanding of the market, you will want to give Agata & Shelley a call.
Destin FL is one of the most beautiful towns on the Emerald Coast . You’re close to a marina and the beaches as well as some of the best shopping around. Featuring stunning custom built homes as well as many other luxury condo communities.
Destin has a ton of activities available for your enjoyment with plenty of family-friendly activities including zoos, a water park, miniature golf courses, and movie theaters within a short drive. You will also find some of the best sport fishing in the state as well as the gorgeous snowlike sand beaches that have made the Emerald Coast so famous.
Whether you’re looking for your dream home or a great second home, you’ll find what you’re looking for within the listings right here on our website.
To find out more about living in Destin Florida, give us a call at 1-850-708-7724 today!
Year built: 2000; MLS# 597282
Class A office building in Fort Walton Beach. High visibility on Beal Parkway just South of Lowes and Walmart.12 private offices, 2 conference rooms 2 large warehouses in the back with private entrance and roll up doors...MORE
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- NW Florida Luxry Properties for sale 6 M and over
- July 2012 Newsletter
- Hurricane Information and Resources 2012
- Weekly Condominium Hotlist July 2012
- July 2012 NW Florida Market Update & Statistics
- As home values rise, property taxes increase
- Seek Greater Enlightenment
- Food Safety Tips for Summer Barbecues
- August 2012 Newsletter
- Destin Homes Newsletter
- Florida jobless rate to remain weak
- Property tax cheats facing crackdown
- October 2012 Newsletter
- Local Home Prices Increase as the Supply of Homes Decreases
- Five Rules for Buying a Local Foreclosure or Short Sale
- Increase Your Local Gardens Appeal with Props
- Lack of Local Inventory May be Causing Home Sales to Decline
- Find Inspiration for New Paint Colors
- Seller Mistakes in a Hot Market
- How Holidays And Home Improvements Affect Home Sales
- Fresh Scents Make Your Home Seem Welcoming
- Home Decor Evolution: Trends to Try for an Instant Update
- The Pros and Cons of Adjustable-Rate Mortgages
- 5 Ways to Make Real Estate Affordable
- November 2012 Newsletter
- How Holidays Affect Home Sales
- Experts Optimistic on Housing Recovery After Foreclosures Reach Five-year Low
- Tips to Organize a Flawless Family Thanksgiving
- Is DIY Renovation Worthwhile for Homeowners?
- Mortgage Applications Remain Near Three-year High
- 3 Notable Trends in the Housing Market
- 6 Things to Consider Before Installing a Gas Fireplace
- Homeowners Insurance: Lessons to Learn from Hurricane Sandy
- A Practical Approach to Holiday Shopping
- 4 Tips to Protect Your Identity While Shopping Online
- Why Real Estate Agents Must Have a Mobile Optimized Website
- December 2012 Newsletter
- The Skinny on Florida Short Sales
- House Bill 87 and Fast Track Foreclosures
- The Roller Coaster of Florida Mortgage Rates is on the Up Swing